Prevention and salutogenesis in Düsseldorf
The objective of Preventive medicine is to early detect diseases and risk factors in order to minimize them through a healthy lifestyle for body and mind. Salutogenesis, i.e. the approach to human health that examines the factors contributing to the promotion and maintenance of physical and mental well-being, also plays a crucial role.
Our preventive medical check-ups and health checks in Düsseldorf
- Laboratory tests
- 4D movement analysis
- Gait analysis
- Foot pressure measurement
- Muscle function analysis
- Lactate testing and other check-ups related to sports medicine. Some of these check-ups will be paid for by the National Health Care System!
- Bone density analysis DXA/DEXA
- Fitness test for scuba diving (partially paid for by the Techniker Krankenkasse).
- BIA measurement (measures the body’s composition of bones-water-body fat-muscle mass); this is used especially as part of a weight control programme