Neuromuscular therapy – Huber 360° Evolution
Training with all senses
The Huber 360® Evolution (Human Body Equilibrium) has a multiaxis motorized platform with force sensors under the platform and on the handles. It offers a physical rehabilitation program with these movement fundamentals: Dynamic strengthening, resistance, flexibility, and balance.
The exercises help our patients mobilizing the joints safely to increase their range of motion.
On-screen feedback integrates your visual system, which is an important part of coordination and movement. It helps to improve strength and better coordinated movements.
A force sensor is integrated in the motorized platform to provide you information about your balance.
To improve your strength, special dynamic exercises will train your superficial muscle groups as well as your core muscles.
Depending on the results of the analysis of your balance, strength, mobility and stability, we give you your individual training program.
Our training session last 30 minutes and are repeated 1-2 times per week. 10 to 15 training sessions ensue, depending on the individual goal, an optimal result. After 10 units, a second analysis will be done. We can plan a following training session, if necessary. The patients can see their progress from session to session.
Field of use:
- Sport-specific training to specifically train the abilities required for the respective type of sport (tennis, golf, cycling)
- Pain and functional limitations in the musculoskeletal system
- Balance and stability training to prevent falls in the case of osteoporosis or neurological diseases (e.g., stroke)
- Training before and after surgeries, e.g., total hip or knee replacement
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal abnormalities
- Neurological diseases (MS, Parkinson’s disease)
- Dynamic posture correction
- Joint-friendly training
- Targeted muscle training of all body areas, especially the deep musculature
- Training of specific sequences of motion
- Improvement of mobility/targeted stretching
- Improvement of balance and stability
- Highly effective training in a short period of time
- modifies BMI
- improves the cardiovascular system
- develops superficial as well as core muscles
- mobilizes joints safely and soothes pain fast
- prevent injuries during any activity
Are you interested in further information?
Would you like a personal consultation or an appointment in our practice?
We look forward to you.