Neuromuscular diagnostics - Huber 360® Evolution isometric diagnostic device
For every movement, an optimal controlled sensomotoric system is necessary to prevent us from injuries. Especially flexibility, dynamic strength, posture and balance and resistance are important. We want to find problems of the musculoskeletal system in complex movements. This is important not only for athletes, but also after surgery, injuries or elderly people with balance problems.
The balance of muscle control is the focus in the neuromuscular function analysis on the Huber 360® Evolution (Human Body Equilibrium). Here we have the innovative opportunity to individually test the neuromuscular coordination (interaction of nerves and muscles) holistically. With a technically elaborate analysis program, we record how the musculature is controlled with respect to stability, mobility restrictions, balance, secure stance and gait dynamics. If disbalances of the neuromuscular control are recognized, they can then be treated effectively by an individually created training program.
Field of use:
- Sport-specific problems or injuries (tennis, golf, cycling)
- Pain and functional limitations in the musculoskeletal system
- Balance and stability training to prevent falls in the case of osteoporosis or neurological diseases (e.g., stroke)
- Before and after surgeries, e.g., total hip or knee replacement
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal abnormalities
- Neurological diseases (MS, Parkinson’s disease)
- Diagostic of mobility/targeted stretching
- Diagnostic of balance and stability
- Finding restrictions of the musculoskeletal system
- finding dysfunctions or weakness of the brain in complex movements